Please communicate with your therapist to determine if online video or in-person therapy is right for you.
Welcome to FGI Canada
The online center for TEAM CBT treatment and training
TEAM-CBT is an evidence-based framework developed by Dr. David Burns, author of ‘Feeling Good’, that seeks to profoundly improve the effectiveness of modern psychological treatment. Mike Christensen MACP, the director of the center, is a Master Clinician in TEAM-CBT. Mike has studied Dr. Burns’ method extensively and has lead numerous trainings Feeling Good Institute at Stanford University in California opening the Canada center here. The center serves as a treatment center as well as a community for therapists looking for advanced training in CBT.
Director of Treatment and Training
The Feeling Good Institute, located in Terrace, BC, is a practice dedicated to providing outstanding therapy for patients seeking tools for change. We offer online therapy available from anywhere via both full fee and lower fee treatment for children, adolescents and adults who struggle with depression, anxiety, relationship problems, procrastination or habits and addictions using Dr. Burns’ excellent approach.
A FREE 15-min Video Consultation is Available with all Clinicians
Why Choose Us?
- Our clinicians are all trained in TEAM CBT, a highly effective form of therapy geared at helping you feel better faster.
- We offer a warm, supportive and nonjudgemental environment so you can feel safe, understood, and ready to work hard towards meaningful change in your life.
- Full fee and Lower fee options available.
- We aim for each treatment session to be highly effective for you and measure advancement of symptoms as well as our connection with you at every session.
- We will teach you skills and techniques to have long after therapy is concluded to help with anxiety, depression, relationship problems or unwanted habits for years to come
- The best way to start is to book a free 15 minute video conversation with one of our clinicians and see if we’re a good fit.